Tailored for you
Bequests can take the form of:
• The residue of your estate (after taking care of your family and other gifts and costs)
• A percentage of the residue
• A set amount of funds as a gift
• A specific asset such as a work of art, a collection of works, shares or real estate.
AGWA Bequest Circle
We would like to be able to acknowledge our supporters who plan to leave a bequest to AGWA. In this way we can appropriately recognise your generosity, ensure we fully understand your motivations and intentions and provide a unique opportunity for you to develop a closer relationship with the Gallery in your lifetime.
The AGWA Bequest Circle is a special group of Gallery supporters who have made a provision for AGWA in their will. Members of the AGWA Bequest Circle are afforded the following recognition, privileges and opportunities:
• invited to exclusive AGWA Bequest Circle events and to other AGWA Foundation events and activities
• formal acknowledgement in the AGWA Annual Report and on the Gallery’s honour board
• acknowledged for all gifts of works of art, or acquisitions made with the support of a bequest, on the work’s display label and wherever the image of that work is reproduced.
To become a member of the AGWA Bequest Circle, you simply need to let us know that you have remembered AGWA in your will.
Bequest a brighter future
If you would like to discuss the possibility of leaving a bequest to AGWA, please contact our Foundation Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 8 9492 6685.